Digital Literacy is the ability to learn, understand, apply and formulate ideas using information and communication technology safely and successfully. Mapped to the IC3 GS5 Global Standard, CCI Learning’s world-class digital literacy courseware comes to life in Jasperactive.
Provides success in modern society and prepares for Certiport’s IC3 Certification by:
- Employing a variety of methodologies
- Using an exercise-based approach with real-world context
- Guiding the student with a performance level approach
- Allowing learners to assess their own understanding
- Generating quality data for learners and their instructors
Create your Jasperactive account today to get your FREE lesson for Jasperactive Digital Literacy.
Once your account has been created, you will automatically get access to the “Social Media” and “Digital Citizenship” lessons, two of the many in-depth lessons available.
In this module, you will:
- Learn how to communicate with others using various types of mobile devices such as smartphones or voice mail.
- Explore how hardware and software can be configured to store, protect, and share data.
- Be introduced to networking and security concepts when working on a network or other public network, where you may store your files.
This module looks at what it means to be online, such as:
- Finding and then evaluating information
- What is considered copyrighted or censored/filtered material
- Navigating the Internet using web browsers to find specific information on various web sites, including social media sites.
Most importantly how to protect yourself and your online profile information.
This module introduces you to the most common features you will use in Microsoft Office applications to create, edit, select and format simple documents.
This leads into using:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
You will also be introduced to database concepts.
The study project feature, provides a new exercise for learners to challenge. Learners will receive levels of assistance through the exercise to address teachable moments while capturing valuable information for instructors. rs.
Jasperactive for digital literacy promotes differentiated learning where content, environment and process of learning and instruction can vary to suit different learning styles.
Performance Levels Curriculum
Level-structured courseware that helps guide a student from no knowledge to a
Common Features Lesson
Shared exam objectives across different platforms and apps, now under a lesson called “Common Features.”.
Formative assessment of skills used to reach each student at the performance level they are in and guide them.
A rich collection of resources including QuickDecks, eBooks and QuickClips that assist all learning styles and attention spans.
Scored exercises with a real-world context that set the stage for the exercises and guide the learner for a set of scenarios based on the context of the study project.